The Office of Sustainability strives to:
- Coordinate, communicate and advance sustainability initiatives at UGA in the areas of teaching, research, service & outreach, student engagement and campus operations.
- Ensure campus-wide implementation of the University’s commitment to sustainability as outlined in the 2020 Strategic Plan.
- Pursue a model for healthy living on campus and beyond.
- Develop a sustainable university that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to enhance the quality of life in their communities, both physical and scholarly.
- Function as a living laboratory where sustainability is researched, taught, practiced, and continually refined.
31 People | 14 Impacts | 393 Hours | 10,676 Total Economic Impact