The Interdisciplinary Alliance for Nonprofits at the University of Georgia works to collaboratively harness and make available the spectrum of the university's academic resources—teaching, research, and service—in support of nonprofit organizations in the greater Athens area and throughout Georgia.
Who We Are
- Department of Public Administration and Policy, School of Public and International Affairs
- Institute for Nonprofit Organizations (INPO), School of Social Work
- J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development
- Office of Service-Learning
- Terry College of Business
- Any other UGA stakeholders with teaching, research, and service interests related to nonprofit organizations
We seek to connect UGA stakeholders who have relevant skills and interests with local nonprofits to enhance their impact.
What We Do
- Provide opportunities for faculty and staff to coordinate their work with nonprofit organizations
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between UGA stakeholders and nonprofit organizations
- Host periodic networking and informational symposia to share best practices and cutting edge research with nonprofit managers
Affiliate with us if you want to learn more and stay informed about upcoming opportunities and conversations.